Our team is committed to providing safe and effective care, with extensive precautions in place to keep you safe. 我们医院, 诊所, and specialty care centers follow carefully designed safety protocols to protect you from infection. We have ample supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect our staff, 病人, 和游客, and we are screening all who enter our facilities.
We are safely treating all 病人, both in person and through virtual visits, in adherence with federal and state guidelines and recommendations. We welcome both new and existing 病人 to experience the first-hand compassionate care our world-class staff provides.
访问我们的 Safe Care Commitment to learn more about how we are keeping you and your family safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is being done to prevent infection?
At Conway Regional we implement several measures to prevent the spread of infections. These include the following:
- Conway Regional has an infection control specialist who is dedicated to preventing the spread of microbial infection.
- If a patient has an active infection, they are treated with the appropriate antibiotics.
- Once a patient has been designated as a carrier of certain communicable diseases, 比如MRSA, they are kept 在隔离 each time they return to the hospital. Isolation procedures protect 病人 and others when 病人 have
contagious illnesses or are carriers of illness. Sometimes we isolate 病人 who may be vulnerable to infections as well. Although you are 在隔离, some visitors may be allowed. Please check with the nurse before visiting someone who is
- Every room is cleaned thoroughly as if everyone has an infectious disease.
- Extensive and frequent hand washing is mandated for employees at Conway Regional as they exit and enter patient rooms. We encourage all visitors to clean their hands before and after visiting 病人 as well. The most effective hand
washing involves the vigorous use of antibiotic soap for at least 20 seconds making sure to wash the front and back of your hands and in between your fingers. While hand gel is effective against most communicable diseases, 像耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌, it does not kill stool-based
bacteria such as salmonella or c. diff.
- Covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the bend of your arm is also effective in preventing the spread of germs. This keeps germs off your hands and out of the air which decreases the chance of spreading.
For additional infection control information visit the following: